The specific objective of the project is to improve the implementation of regional development policies and programs in the field of the protection and development of natural and cultural heritage. Achieving this goal will also enable to meet other objectives:
- Make bicycle the official sustainable transport to access natural heritage.
- Encourage sustainable mobility beyond the strictly urban environment.
- Foster endogenous economical revival.
- Reach the EU2020 targets.
This four years project, funded by Interreg Europe, has a total budget of 1,353,495€, of which Interreg Europe contributes 1,117,914.15€.
The ECF is one of 7 partners from 6 different countries:
- County Council of Huelva (Lead partner)
- Regional Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning
- Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Aufbauwerk Region Leipzig GmbH
- RDA of Northern Primorska Ltd Nova Gorica
- Basilicata Region
Find out more about this project by watching the ECO-CICLE video:
For more information about ECO-CICLE, read this article or visit the project’s website.